Mambo Glazed Salmon with Rosemary Potatoes
March 11, 2018
Time: 35 minutes
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 lb. baby red potatoes, halved
- 4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 2 teaspoons black pepper, divided
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 rosemary sprigs, finely chopped
- 4 (5-6 oz.) skin-on salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ cup Capitol City Mambo Sauce, (divided)
- 4 cilantro sprigs
- Preheat oven to 400° in a bowl mix oil, potatoes, 2 teaspoons salt, 1 teaspoon black pepper, garlic and rosemary, toss and place on sheet pan bake for 15 minutes.
- Season salmon evenly with garlic powder, 2 teaspoons salt and 1 teaspoon black pepper. Take potatoes out of oven, place salmon flat on pan skin-side down and brush on ½ the mambo sauce evenly over each salmon filet. Place in oven and bake for 12-15 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove from oven and brush on remaining Mambo sauce evenly over each salmon filet. Top with cilantro and serve.